'To educate each and every unique child in our care
to hear and respond to what God calls them to be'
Covid 19 School Closure
School is closed to most pupils and all visitors.
Invited pupils should attend at their allocated time on the following days:
Tuesday 14 July - Year 7
Wednesday 15 July - Year 8
Thursday 16 July - Year 9
For deliveries telephone 0121 554 1825 extension 308/301
Weekly NewsletterCovid-19 Agreement
Year 7, 8 & 9 Safety Flyers
Vacancy - Safety Associate
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Here are some of the things that are on offer to pupils at Saint John Wall Catholic School:
- A distinctive Catholic ethos that supports deep personal faith but also welcomes diversity and differences in beliefs and culture.
- A strong commitment to developing a sense of values and vocation in all members of the school community.
- A dedicated teaching and support staff that monitor, support and challenge pupils to achieve their maximum potential.
- A learning environment which is well-equipped, resourceful and regularly updated. Pupil safety is paramount to our existence.
- Academic achievement levels that provide young people with the opportunity to experience higher education at well regarded institutions as well as allowing legitimate pathways into training, apprenticeships and other further education providers.
- Opportunities to travel, observe different lifestyles and cultures, take up new activities and sports, participate in local and national competitions, learn new skills, and undertake leadership roles while embracing faith and spirituality.
I hope that I have provided you with a brief outline of life at Saint John Wall Catholic School. By accessing the various pages of this website, you will learn more and fully understand the uniqueness of our school.
Miss K Marston BSc (Hons) LLE